We all know the benefits of jumping rope for exercise and for burning calories, but it can be hard to find the time or motivation to actually jump. The Jump Rope workout app is a great solution as it takes care of everything for you and makes it much easier than if you were going to do it on your own. There are many free trial workout apps available on the Internet.
How to use the jump rope workout app:
1. Find a comfortable spot to jump. You'll need about 2-3 feet of space around you.
2. Start the app and select your workout time. The default is 60 seconds, but you can choose any length of time up to 5 minutes.
3. Press start and begin jumping rope! The app will keep track of your jumps and display them on the screen.
4. When your time is up, the app will give you a summary of your performance, including how many jumps you made and your average jump rate.
5. Press the save button to save your workout and then exit the app.
The app provides users with a variety of different workouts to choose from, and each workout is designed to be as challenging as possible. There are also many different customization options available, so users can tailor the app to their own fitness level and goals.