The strategic planning course is designed to mesh the proven-by-practice strategies with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Managers learn by doing and gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, practice exercises, and case applications.
Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on up-to-date analytical and organizational approaches to solutions. Get a clear perspective on your organizational role in the development and implementation of successful strategies. One can also consult strategic planning firms that offer training sessions.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Attending the webinar will help you identify which strategies are still effective and when it's time to develop and implement new ones for organizational benefit.
1) How to structure the development of a strategy for an organization.
2) How to ask strategic questions.
3) How to generate sufficient data and organize it into relevant information for use in developing a strategy.
4) How your organization and the business environment, in which it exists, interact through strategy formation and implementation.
5) How resources reinforce strategic direction and influence results.
6) Positive means of engaging the organization in strategy formation and implementation.
1) Identify the benefits of focusing on strategy.
2) Learn the different ways in which vision can be used in the organization.
3) Understand how to integrate strategy, objectives, metrics, and performance.
4) Learn the new strategic patterns that are evolving in the business world and develop ideas for their application in your organization.